Looking up to the Starry Night | Chishang,Taitung


24.8.2014
I look up to the starry sky,
Finding it so boundless and profound.
Its infinite truth makes me try
Try to seek it and follow by.
I look up to the starry sky,
Finding it so solemn and purified.
Its holy righteousness inspires
Inspires me with reverence and passion high.
I look up to the starry sky,
Finding it so free and fairly quiet.
Its broad mind makes me fly,
On it I perch and snuggle by.
I look up to the starry sky,
Finding it so magnificent and brilliant.
Its eternal flames ignite
Ignite hopes and spring thunder follows by.
(source: http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/)


Chi shang is a township that full of open field of paddy and ponds that 
totally reflect the simple villagers life.
It is a place that visitor can enjoy fresh air and
open view to the natural environment.
The building here is lesser and less compact compared
to those concrete city.
This indirectly decrease the light pollution and 
so the night in chi shang is full of the stars.


Chishang, also known as the "Hometown of rice"
produces delicious rice and Chishang lunch boxes, the bian dang.


The second day of round island trip in Taiwan,
I rented a bike for 2 days,
cycle it all the way to the
Bolang da dao,
the road that has the paddy view at both side,
clean view without any disturbance from manmade features.
One of the attraction spot is the
Jin Chen wu Tree
which is currently (sick)
and under recovery.



It was really 
A wonderful experience to me!
To you,
do enjoy too!

Comments